Support for Cisco VoIP phones deployed to various campus locations.

Services (5)

Add or Change a Long Distance Access Code

Request a new long distance calling code or update an existing long distance calling code.

Add or Change a Phone

Order a new VoIP telephone, request updates to a telephone, or remove/decommission a telephone. This form can also facilitate requests for multiple phones.

Add or Change a Voice Menu

Request the addition of a voice menu to a department phone number, updates to an existing voice menu, or the removal of a voice menu from a phone number.

Phone Billing

Inquire about billing for phones or update phone related billing information IT Services has on file.

Support for Issues with Phones

Report phone related issues.